Adopt an island
Island at the Veterans Memorial on Agamenticus Road
Junction of Portland and Main Streets
The Island Restoration Project is a program in which sponsors can "Adopt an Island" to help beautify the Town. We currently have thirteen island spots that have been adopted and are being maintained by the following individuals or groups:
- Arthur Chagnon - Intersection of Wadleigh Lane & Academy St
- Michelle LaCroix - Intersection of Vine & Liberty St.
- Brianne & Alan Dickinson - Corner of Oldfields and Flynn's Lane
- Cheryl Harmon-Intersection of Knights Pond Road and Hooper Sands Road
- Laura Lucas - Intersection of Main St. & Portland St.
- Nina Maurer - Intersection of Drury Lane & Academy St.
- Jason Mongeon & Donald Barker - Intersection of Oldfields and Fife's Lane.
- South Berwick Garden Club - Intersection of Academy and Main St. & The Post Office Garden and portions of the Municipal Parking Area
- Rena & Mike Lassel and Christine Van Horn - Corner of Main Street and Route 236, Intersection of Main & Rt. 236 (Center Island)
- Heather & David Webster - Intersection of Route 4 & Route 236
- Affinity Salon & Spa - Main Street at the Corner of Paul Street
- Isidore on the Rocks - Paul Street Lot
- Main Street and Butler Street
- Knights Pond Road & Pond Road
- Intersection of Route 91 & Route 236
- Paul Street Parking Lot
- Community Center
Please remember in honor of our Veterans, we do not allow any signs on the Soldier's Memorial Island at the corner of Portland Street and Agamenticus Road. Thank you.